Research and Advisory Committee (RAC)Composition of Research & Advisory Committee (RAC) for Symbiosis Law School, Pune
|1||Director/ Deputy Director||Chairperson||Dr. Shashikala Gurpur Fulbright Scholar Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.|
|2||One/ two Professors/ Associate Professors||Members||Dr. K. Parameswaran
Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
Dr. Bindu Ronald Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
Dr Surya Rashmi Rawat Asso. Prof., Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
Dr. Rupal Rautdesai, Asso. Prof., Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
|3||Two/ Three subject experts to be nominated by the Director of the constituent Department of the University||Members||Dr. Durgambini Patel,
Professor, Savitribai Phule Pune
Dr. S. C. Raina, Professor, Campus Law Centre, Delhi University.
Prof. Dr. Gurjeet Singh Dean, Faculty of Law, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
|4||Assistant Professor||Member Secretary||Dr. Atmaram Shelke Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.|
The Role and Responsibility of RAC of the Constituent/ Department of the University shall be as under:
- To suggest topic/ area for project/ dissertation/ case study.
- To review and approve field studies/ research projects/ research publications/ dissertations submitted by the degree students and faculty members.
- To offer guidance for research projects/ research publications to students and faculty members.
- To advise/ forward research projects/ dissertations that may require approval of Independent Ethics Committee of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- Any other activity which the RAC may feel appropriate.
Dr. Shashikala Gurpur Fulbright Scholar
Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Dean, Faculty of Law, SIU.