Hon’ble R. V. Deshmukh
Retired Principal District & Sessions Judge - Administrative Head of District
With over 28 years of rich experience in Maharashtra Judiciary,now he is a legal advisor. Apart from assigned services in court he was appointed as special Judge by Office of the Governor on recommendation of State of Maharashtra and the Hon'ble High Court Bombay at various courts in Maharashtra.
He has received various certificates and decoration including prestigious certificate from AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL INDIA for participating in symposium on “Protection of Human Rights”. He has also chaired various conferences, attended various workshops conducted by the High Court Bombay. He is a passionate mentor on subjects like ‘Improving Memory Performance’, Mediation and is also a highly decorated stage performer. Today, He is engaged in legal advisory in special cases and busy with passing the knowledge and experience to next generation.
- Special Assignments
- Special Judge TADA Court, Nagpur.
- Special Judge MCOCA Court, Nagpur.
- Special Judge NDPS Court, Pune.
- Special Judge Anti Corruption Court, Jalgaon and Mumbai.
- Other Assignments
- Registrar, High Court Bombay, Special Investigation Department.
- Chairman, Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Jalna and Aurangabad.
- Judge Family Court, Pune.
- Judge for deciding Applications under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, at Pune , Jalna and Aurangabad.
- Decorations (Few out of several)
- Certificate from the Supreme Court of India, Mediation Conciliation Committeefor having successfully mediated 10 disputes under the supervision of an Expert Mediator.
- Certificate from AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL INDIA for participating in symposium on“Protection of Human Rights”.
- Certificate from National Judicial AcademyBhopal for participating in “Appreciation of evidence in Civil and Criminal matters,judgment writing and sentencing”.
- Certificate from Maharashtra JudicialAcademy and Indian Mediation Centre andTraining Institute for attending Colloquiumon “Anti Human Trafficking”.
- Certificate from Maharashtra JudicialAcademy and Indian Mediation Centre and Training Institute for attending Colloquium on “Judicial Capacity BuildingTraining Programme on IntellectualProperty Rights” and Workshop on “DigitalPiracy for Law Enforcement Officials”.
- Legal Conferences (Few out of several)
- Digital Piracy for Law Enforcement Officials. With US Judges Proscecutors and Investigators.
- Programme of Launching Project of Disseminating Knowledge amongst Judicial Officers in the State of Maharashtra and Conference on Cyber Crime.
- Sex Trafficking.
- Empowering women.Their rights under different Acts.
- Programme for Model Judicial District. At National Judicial Academy Bhopal.