Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Dr. Aparajita Mohanty is associated with Symbiosis Law School, Pune from 1997 as a visiting faculty and she has been a full-time faculty from 2003 onwards. She has a Masters degree in Political Science from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. Having completed her M.Phil in Public Administration from Sambalpur University, she started her career in teaching from Ferguson College, Pune. She has a Ph. D Degree from University of Pune. Currently she is an Associate Professor at SLS, Pune dealing with a plethora of courses : Political Theory, Political Philosophy, International Relations, Public Administration and Comparative Constitutions.
She is a recipient of National Scholarship from Ministry of Education& Social Affair, Government of India on basis of performance in SSC Examination. She has visited Leibniz University Hannover under DAAD Passage To India Scholarship in 2009.
She has been a resource person for the Certificate Program on European Union Legal Studies. She is also a co- faculty-in charge of International Cell, Extra-curricular Cell, Model Parliament and Parliamentary Debate Association and Law Hawk Forum of Symbiosis Law School, Pune, thus associating herself successfully with a host of student-centric activities.
- Liberalism: A Bird’s Eye View, Pol Sym A Socio political journal of Symbiosis Law College, Vol III, 2005,Pune
- Quality Concerns of Higher Education in the Twenty-First Century, ISBN 978-81- 909640-7-6. National Conference on Opportunity and Challenges in Higher Education (NCOCHE) organized by H.V.Desai College Forthcoming Publication
- Rethinking Inclusive Development: a Human Rights Critique of South Asia Co-authored with Dr Shashikala Gurpur, Ms. Chaitra Beeranavar to be published in Elsevier's online journal" Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences"indexed in Scopus, ScienceDirect and SciVerse (ISSN: 1877-0428)
- Student-Centric Learning Modules: Need of the Hour (ISBN:97893-5158-300-4 ) State Level Conference on Designing Student Centric Learning Modules organized by Haribhai V. Desai College in collaboration with BCUD, SPPU, Pune , Date:30.01.2016
Papers presented in Conferences:
- Human Rights and UN, a Paper presented in ‘National Seminar on Human Rights’ in Garware College 2008.
- Indian Political System: an insight into the dynamics of Administration, Paper presented in Hanover University, Germany under DAAD Program on Academic Exchange, Passage to India 2009
- ‘Social Sciences: Challenges and Perspectives in Twenty First Century’ KEYNOTE ADDRESS as Chief guest in the National Seminar held at Alva”s College, Mudbidri on 7th and 8th August 2013
- “Corruption: Political & Social Menace” Keynote Speech as a resource person in the Technical Session in the National Seminar on Social Sciences: Challanges and Perspectives in Twenty First Century held at Alva”s College, Mudbidri on 7th and 8th August 2013