Participation of faculty members in workshop/ Seminar/Conferences recognized by the National and International professional Bodies in 2015
Dr. Yuvraj Patil
- Cyber Crime and Women’s Victimization: India Perspective, UGC sponsored One Day National Seminar on 'Offences against women- Issues & challenges, organized by AKK Law Academy Pune Saturday, 24th Jan 2015, Souvenir ISBN- 978-81-930233-0-3
- Challenges of Indian Police in Investigation of Crime, State Level Seminar on - "Issues and Challenges in investigation of crimes and police Accountability” organized by Sinhgad Law College, Pune under Quality Improvement (QIP) of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune , Saturday- 14th Feb 2015
- "Women in Police System: Issues & Challenges”, One Day National Seminar on "Changing Paradigm in Gender Justice Organized by Modern Law College Pune, 24th Feb 2015 , Souvenir ISBN 987-81-929282-0-3
- Media Trial & reasonable Restriction: The critical study, UGC sponsored State Level seminar on "Right to freedom of Freedom- Recent Legislative & Judicial Trends" organized by AKK New Law Academy Pune, 28th Feb 2015 (Saturday)., Souvenir ISBN - 978-81-930233-1-0
- Legal Education in India: A case study, Two days National Seminar on the national seminar on "Legal Education: Issues & Challenges" Organized by AKK Ne Law Academy Pune, 14th & 15th March 2015 (Saturday), Souvenir ISBN- 978-81-930233-0-3 Legal Aid services in Law Schools in India: Issues and Challenges , TWO DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON " EQUITABLE ACCESS TO JUSTICE : LEGAL AID AND EMPOWERMENT" to be held on 14th and 15th of March 2015. Organised by ILS Law College Pune
Dr.Shashikala Gurpur and Chaitra R.Beerannavar
- Reverse Merger as a Method of Going Public: Regulatory Approach in U.S., American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (AIJRHASS), ISSN(Print): 2328-3734, ISSN(Online): 2328-3696, ISSN(CD-ROM): 2328-3688, Issue 10, March-May, 2015
- The Applicability of Anti-Assignment Clauses In Reverse Triangular Mergers: An American Approach, International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies: ISSN:2348-8212 Volume 2 Issue 3 , Published By :Universal Multidisciplinary Research Institute Pvt Ltd
Dr. Suryarashmi Rawat
- Paper titled, “Social Media–the Lifeline of 21st Century!” published in American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, December 2014-February 2015.
- Paper titled, “Impact of Age and Income Over Green Consumer Behavior” published in Indian Journal of Science and Technology 8 (S4), 13-22.
- Paper titled, “Impact of Transformational Leadership over Employee Morale and Motivation” published in Indian Journal of Science and Technology 8 (S6), 25-34.
- Co-authored a paper published in Journal of Business Management & Economics 3 (2), 23-30, titled, “The Importance of Ethical Marketing Practices” with K Bhatia, M Hegde, N Bhat, S. Tewari.
- Co-authored a paper published in Indian Journal of Science and Technology 8 (S5), 212-220, titled, “To Study the Indian Perspective on the Concept of Work from Home” with K Srivastava, A Sethumadhavan, H Raghupathy, S Agarwal.