Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Prof. Yogesh Dharugutti
Education : BA, LLB, LLM, NET, PGDHR, SET
Joined as Assistant Professorwith Symbiosis Law School, pune.
orking with Symbiosis has given me immense opportunities to calibrate and extend my research and teaching expertise using various pedagogies and experiential learning tools with rich course learning outcomes.
During my experience at Nirma I have taught Constitutional Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Citizenship and immigration Law, Public Interest Lawyering, media . I am also working here as faculty in charge of Community Legal Service Cell (Legal Aid Cell).
My expertise which I developed in my career is how to use various pedagogies and andragogy in class to make class more and more interesting.
Projects and Achievements
- More than 64 Gender sensitization workshop and legal awareness camps in villages in Gujrat
- 3 days Para legal service camp arranged in triable area of Gujrat and Rajasthan.
- Gender Audit of Nirma University (Ongoing)
- Dissertation on COMPENSATORY JURISPRUDENCE (2012)
- Non Doctrinal Research on TRAFFIC PROBLEM in Pune City (2011)
- Runner up in Justice P. N. Bhagwati 1st International Level Moot Court Competition
(held on 29th March 2011)
- Participation in Justice Gajendrgadkar 2nd National Level Moot Court Competition (2011)
- Participation and prizes in various Other State Level and Inter College MOOT COURT and DEBATE competitions.