Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Tokmem Doming has completed her LL.B from North Eastern Hills University (NEHU in 2010) and her LL.M (Criminal Law) from NALSAR in year of 2012. She has conducted classes in NALSAR as part of her course curriculum. She has also worked with Prof. KVK Santhy in Sentencing trends ‘a report’ in India, a project by the Law Commission of India. She has qualified NET and JRF, in 2012.NET(JRF), LLM(Criminal Justice Law) First Class, LL.B
In research her interest is Sentencing theories, International Criminal Law and Intellectual Property Rights Law. She has presented research papers in various National and International Conferences and Seminars.
Presently she is interacting with students on Law of Torts, Law of Criminal Procedure and Administrative Law. She is also a core committee member in the Admission team of the Institute
Seminars and Conferences
- Chaired a Session in the “Global Seminar Green Law, Environment and the Climate Change” Organized by MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur on 13 -14 March 2015
- Presented paper titled “Environmental Hazards and criminalization: Structure of Environmental criminal law and enforcement ” Organized by MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur on 13 -14 March 2015
- Participated in 7 Days workshop on Research Methodology organized by Symbiosis Law School, Noida from 1st December to 8th December, 2014
- Participated in one day workshop on “ Trends of the 21st Century Teaching –learning: The Flipped Classroom”, organized by Teaching Learning Resource Centre, Symbiosis International University on 19 December 2014
- Participated in one day workshop on PLTL (Peer Led Team Learning) A Student –faculty partnership for creating a 21st century learning environment”, organized by Teaching Learning Resource Centre, Symbiosis International University on 18 December 2014
- Presented Paper titled “Adoption: Caught in the Juggle between Uniform Civil Code and Muslim Personal law”, at the National Conference on Re-visiting Freedom of Religion, organized by ILS, Pune on 13TH and 14th September 2014.
- Presented a paper on “criminal Amendment Act,2013 through the feminist lens’, at the National seminar on Gender Justice; reality or myth organized by Centre Law Campus, Delhi University on March 8th 2014
- National Seminar on “Crime against Women & Criminal Law Amendment Act,2013” held by MATS Law School, MATS University, in June 2013
- All India Criminology Conference on Organized and Transnational Crime: state and non-state Responses and Victim perspective, Organised by The Indian Society for criminology and Centre for criminology and Justice, School of Social Work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) (presentation) in 23rd to 25th, March 2012
- GIGA International Conference Series-I On “ Revisiting Internet Governance-Lessons Learnt and Road Ahead” organized by The Institute of Global Internet Governance and Advocacy, NALSAR University of Law in collaboration with Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India.
- “Criminal Law Amendment Act: through a feminist lens” in National Seminar Organised by Campus Law Centre(CLC), Delhi on 8th March 2014, Publication in Process