'Juristas' International Law Essay Competition 2017 organized by
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune announces the “Juristas-International Law Essay Competition 2017”. In furtherance of the objectives of achieving excellence in legal education and of enhancing and promoting research and academics, SLS Pune has established an International Law Students Association (ILSA) Chapter which is entrusted with the responsibility of organizing the “Juristas-International Law Essay Competition 2017”. This competition aims to promote research and knowledge creation in the field of International Law.
All the students are hereby invited to participate in the essay competition. The deadline for the submission of entries is 2nd May, 2017. All the submitted entries shall be forwarded for ranking, to a panel of eminent experts in the field of International Law. The first, second and third place holders, thus ranked, shall be awarded cash prizes and certificates. Besides, all the participants shall be issued with participation certificates.
The Topics for the Essay Competition are:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization: Role of International Law
- Diplomatic Immunity Excuse as a Defence in Cases Related to War Crimes before the International Criminal Court
- The Role of International Maritime Law in the Promotion of International Trade
- Law and Ethics for Autonomous Weapons Systems
- State Surveillance and the Right to Privacy under International Law
- The Refugee Crisis in Europe
Please refer the brochure containing details about the competition. For further details or any queries please send an e-mail to email@example.com